|Major, Degrees:||Accounting, BBA, MA|
|Favorite Warren Buffett Quote:||"There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult."|
1. What did you like best about your time in Bulldog Investment Company?
I appreciated the atmosphere of Bulldog Investment Company. It encouraged team work and provided a supportive environment for me to improve my communication and critical thinking skills.
2. What did you like least about your time in Bulldog Investment Company?
I did not enjoy watching videos that were longer than five minutes. I felt like they took away from the discussion because they took up so much time and were hard to focus on.
3. Why should current students participate in Bulldog Investment Company?
Joining Bulldog Investment Company was the best decision I made while at TLU. Students who want to be challenged should join to significantly improve their presentation skills, learn how to read and critically think about various businesses and industries, and to be around others that will continuously challenge them to think differently.
4. What aspects of Bulldog Investment Company prepared you for the “real world?”
Bulldog Investment Company has helped me consider and prioritize aspects of my life that I wouldn’t have planned ahead for. This includes avoiding unnecessary expenses and planning ahead for retirement.
5. How did Bulldog Investment Company help you obtain a job?
Bulldog Investment Company has given me the tools to analyze various problems and the confidence to voice my understanding and solutions. This has helped me complete tasks and communicate my findings.